Thursday, June 22, 2006

Readin', Readin', Readin'...

All right, I am reading a bunch of shit. For schoolz, I'm reading Oedipius the King and Oedipius at Colonus in addition to The Fellowship of the Ring and The Picture of Dorian Grey. For pleazure and self-learning, I'm readin' Eat, Shoots & Leaves and Capital Vol. I.

On my reading list:
  1. The Art of Loving
  2. One-Dimensional Man
  3. The Interpretation of Dreams
Does anyone have suggestions for other books I should read? I am particulary interested in a book similar to Howard Zinn's A People's History of the United States but more condensed.

3 comments:

young Cardozo said...

Francis Fukuyama--The End of History and the Last Man

Anonymous said...

Read Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong by James Loewen. It took me only a few days to read. I highly recommend it as a condensed version of Peoples History of USA.

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. lina holzbauer